Website Care and Why You Need It.
WordPress is the most widely used CMS for websites. Couple that with the fact that it’s free and open source (anyone can contribute), it means WordPress is also the one that hackers scan the most for vulnerabilities. By not updating your WordPress Core, Themes, and Plugins… you’re asking for your site to be hacked. Why? Because some of those updates contain important security fixes.
You may be thinking, why would I use WordPress then? The truth is that WordPress is extremely safe and secure. It’s failing to do updates, and weak passwords or usernames that contribute to the majority of all hacked WordPress sites.
But honestly, who has time to do this day in and day out? Most folks don’t or they are afraid they will break something (and sometimes they do). That’s why we offer Website Care as a service. We remove the worries by doing it for you. In fact we go beyond just the updates, here’s what our Website Care Plan includes:
- Daily Full Site Backups – We back up daily off site and off line, and can back up or restore a site in minutes.
- Daily Malware Scans – We scan all files for abnormal content and then remove it if necessary.
- Updates to all Software – We perform safe updates, and if there’s an issue we roll back to the previous working version.
- Uptime Monitoring – Monitored in 5 minute intervals, if your site goes down we know it and are working on it.
- Performance Optimizations – We remove excess database files/content, optimize images, and more so your site isn’t bloated.
- Minor Content Updates – We update/change/add new content such as text and images.
- Monthly Report – Each month you’ll receive a report that provides an overview of what’s going on.
Our Website Care Plan starts at $75/month with a 25% discount if paid annually. If you’re ready to have some piece of mind, then contact us and lets talk.