An Alternative to Knoxweb
What’s the Difference?
Knoxweb markets themselves as not only a Knoxville web designer, but as a national web design agency. One of their supposed strong qualities is digital marketing with an emphasis on SEO and Ads.
On a site audit using Serpstat, they went from a 96 overall site score a year ago to an 87. They went from ZERO high priority issues to 215. One thing to keep in mind is that all this is based on US Google data only.
This is the type of stuff you do if you want to hurt your SEO, not improve it.
- Drop down and mobile menus where the text is the same color as the background.
- Two homepages, both with different menu styling.
- Outdated layout trends.
- Text that’s extremely small and hard to read.
- Overall poor design and even worse landing pages
Why waste time and money with a company that’s only going to stop short of what you deserve? Don’t!
Here’s The Vertical Hosts Difference
- Custom child theme for your site.
- All color styling is according to your branding guidelines.
- All menus look great on all devices.
- You website looks great regardless of the device and is always mobile friendly.
- We don’t use bad referring domains for backlinks.
- We monitor your site and fix the SEO areas that need it.
- Website and page speed optimization including optimizing images.
- We focus on YOUR brand, not ours including the favicon and login pages.
What are you waiting for……